Friday, May 28, 2010

One More Thank You



Everyone,

I just got done reading all of the newer comments that were made on some of my previous posts, and I just want to thank you all for keeping up with my writings throughout this trip. As blessed as I was by this trip, it is so fulfilling to know that my thoughts were able to reach out to so many more hearts than I could have ever asked for. All of your comments were honestly such a blessing to me, and I thank God for such involvement. I pray that God returns the blessing on all of your lives, ten fold. Thanks again! This blog has been amazing for my individual interpretation of this trip, and I trully appreciate all of you support and encouragement. Hopefully, I can do this again soon. God bless you all!

~Tristan

1 comment:

  1. Tristan, I thank God for you and your willingness to follow His leading. Stay true to Him as He leads you in this thing we call Life. May God Bless you richly is my prayer. Pop Banks

    ReplyDelete