Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 15 - Over 1000 Words

I'm sorry that I did not post anything for yesterday's blog, for those of you who are following. I have been feeling a little under the weather. One of my teammates came down with a bit of a cold and got a bunch of us sick. I still feel a little blah; which is why, instead of writting out my next blog, I have decided to upload some pictures and let you guys have a look at some of the fun we have been having, thus far. I hope you enjoy!

~Tristan



















1 comment:

  1. Triist Im praying for your body mind and spirit k! I will pray for Gods healing hand to be upon you and remove every inch of sickness from you and your teammates bodies k! Omg these pictures sooo captivating and beautiful in a new light! Thank you for sharing ur beautiful momments and life changing experience with all of us! It's such an honor to feel as if I'm rt there in the midst of it all! U describe everything to the T and express in a whole new way How God is so Faithful and How He desires to use us and take us to a new level in him all over the world and experience pieces of our designed destiny ur doing that every single minute if everyday! Heal well and praise him as he brings ur sickness under submission k! Hugs

    ReplyDelete